Registration for 2022-2023 Camp Sessions
Please login with your current user name and password. If you have trouble with your login, contact the CampWise Tech Support team at 866.433.4548.
Once your application has been submitted you will be placed on a waitlist. Our Camp Directors will then register campers from the waitlist. Offering programs throughout the year means a large number of camper registrations to review. Our Camp Directors will review applications for the earliest programs first. Summer registration opens January 2023 and school year registration opens September 2022. All session registrations are dependent on staff numbers. If/when a camper has been selected and changes from waitlisted status to registered status for the session(s), an email confirming the change will be sent.
For the 2022-2023 camp schedule, please view the Camp Calendar.
To Our Campers, Families, and Caregivers:
We are all looking forward to another great summer of laughs, songs, wagon rides, and swimming! As we are all preparing for the summer, we wanted to send you an overview to our updated COVID-19 control plan. Please keep in mind that we are continuously updating our procedures to evolve and align with campers needs, along with regulatory guidance.
**New this summer: All campers, staff, volunteers, and long-term visitors (someone who will be on camp longer than 2 hours) are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of their participation and employment at our Camp programs. Acceptable proof of vaccination status is:
- The record of immunization from a healthcare provider or pharmacy.
- A copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
- A copy of medical records documenting the vaccination.
- A copy of immunization records from a public health, state, or tribal immunization information system; OR
- A copy of any other official documentation that contains the type or vaccine administered, date(s) of administration, and the name of the healthcare professional(s) or clinic site(s) administering the vaccine(s).
If you or your camper cannot receive the vaccination for medical or sincere religious reasons, you may contact Sarah Hubert, Director of Nursing, at email@example.com to request an exemption form. If you do not wish to comply with our vaccination policy, nor would like to request an exemption, you can email the camp office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608.254.2502 ext. 191 to cancel your camp registration or dial 0 to leave a message.
We will be continuing to require temperature and symptom monitoring for two weeks before attending camp, test all campers and staff/volunteers upon arrival at camp, as well as continue to wear masks at camp. Requiring vaccinations is the next step in being cautious and prudent in our goal of keeping everyone safe and healthy, and continuing to offer our programs to you as we would need to close camp if there was a positive test.
We appreciate your continued understanding and support as we navigate the best ways to keep everyone healthy so we can see you at camp for years to come!
The Easterseals Wisconsin Camp Team
- Click here to register online or choose from the list of camp applications listed below, complete the form, and mail it in. Email or call us at 608.254.2502 ext. 191 or dial 0 to leave a message) to receive an application by mail.
- You will receive an EMAIL confirming waitlist status. If/when the camper has been selected and changes from waitlisted status to registered status for the session(s), an email confirming the registration will be sent. If you do not have email, the registration status change will be sent by mail. If paying privately and you find you are unable to pay or have questions, please contact the Billing Department by email or phone at 608.237.1372 prior to a registered session. If you believe that your family will require assistance to pay for a camp session, please fill out the campership form and return to Easterseals Wisconsin within 10 days of enrollment. If you have questions about camperships, please call 608.237.1372. Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email’s safe senders list if you applied online.
- If we do not have a current Medical Examination Form for you already on file, schedule a physical and have your physician complete this Medical Examination Form. The Medical Examination Form is good for one year from the doctor’s exam date on the form. We must have a form on file that was completed within the last 12 months.
- Registered Status Campers: Ahead of the confirmed camp session, campers will receive an invite via email to Campdoc.com where you will upload the signed Medical Examination Form, Covid vaccination card, list current medications and any additional health history. Two weeks prior to your session date, you will receive a reminder packet with additional information to prepare for camp by mail. Any amount owed will be listed on the session notification. You may either pay ahead by mail, pay through the online registration system, or at camp by the due date. Please contact the Billing Department at 608.237.1372 with any questions.
ATTENTION: Please read through the mandates for the Easterseals Wisconsin Camps COVID-19 Plan. Our first priority is always to keep our campers, staff, and families safe. Please be aware that to do this, we will be holding smaller sessions which will impact the number of sessions you are allowed to attend. Our directors and medical staff will do their best to allow as many opportunities as safely possible, but it will not be the same as past years.
Campers need to have two Measles Vaccinations on Record (WIR) to be cleared for attendance OR a Measles titer indicating that they are immune.
Campers who have only received one dosage of the vaccine should be boostered two weeks before attending camp for vaccine effectiveness.
If camper has not been vaccinated in the past, but received their first dose a minimum of 2 weeks before camp and a maximum of 6 months prior to camp, they are considered immune at this time. If the initial dose is older than 6 months, campers will need a second vaccination or titer before attending camp.