What is AmeriCorps? AmeriCorps is a network of local, state, and national service programs that connects over 70,000 Americans each year in service to meet community needs in education, environment, public safety, health, and homeland security.
AmeriCorps at Easerseals Wisconsin- AmeriCorps members make a difference at camp by serving in many different capacities from providing therapeutic activities, supporting our Wawbeek/Respite campers, to planning our Transitions or Veterans Family Camp sessions, and supporting community members as our Volunteer Coordinator.
School-Year Positions: Accepting Applications NOW!
- Volunteer Coordinator (1700 Hour)
- Program Specialist (450 Hour)
- Transitions Coordinator (300 Hour)
- Veterans Coordinator (300 Hour)
- Respite Apprentice (Fall or Spring 300 hour)
Summer Positions: Accepting Applications NOW!
- Respite Apprentice (Summer 900 hour)
Requirements: You must be a lawful U.S. citizen or permanent resident, aged 18 or older. Applicants must have eagerness to work with individuals with disabilities and the ability to work as a team member, with minimum supervision, to perform all position responsibilities. Applicants must be able to commit to the full term of service.
How to Apply: Contact Anna Korb, AmeriCorps Program Manager, call 608.237.1397, or apply online below:
- Complete this online application: my.americorps.gov
- Login or create an account.
- Search listings for “Easterseals Wisconsin”.
- Select position and click “Apply Now”.